Managing Your Property and Saving You Time
At McGraw Property Management, we know how time-consuming managing your property and lease agreements can be. That’s why we’ve prepared all the tools and resources you need —as a residential property investor and homeowner—to smoothly navigate every step and task within the property management process.
We’ll help you save time on property management tasks.
Whether you’re a property investor who owns townhomes, condos, duplexes, or an apartment community, or a homeowner needing to lease your previous home or rental property, we will:
- Provide all the standard forms you need to manage your property the right way
- Find the right tenants to lease your property (Don’t worry—you get the last say in who leases your home or units.)
- Keep accurate documentation of your property’s condition with—at Move-in and Move-out inspections
- Coordinate property maintenance repairs—24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Find vendors who make quality repairs at fair prices—with no up-front charges
- Enforce the “Landlord & Tenant Act” requirements
- Respond to tenant inquiries, concerns, or complaints
- Assist in an eviction process if required
Our simple system makes payments and communication easy—for you and your tenants.
- Access account history online (for owners & tenants)
- Pay rent quickly and easily online (for tenants)
- Use Direct Deposit for rent payments (for owners)
- Make online repair and maintenance requests (for tenants)
Never worry about the big picture or managing your property.
Every property owner should make a fair profit on their property investments. That’s why we go the extra mile by providing you:
- A full-service accounting department
- Monthly owner statements & annual cash flow reporting
- Bi-annual property inspections services (optional)
- Keeping you and your tenants up-to-date on the “Landlord & Tenant Act” requirements.
What’s important to you as a property manager is what’s important to McGraw Property Management. Call us today so we can meet and discuss your residential property management needs. We’ll help you find the right tenants and get a plan for managing your property successfully.